Why Work Here
Careers | Why Work for Us | Positions Available
- You too could be part of our successful team and experience first hand what it is like to be part of a young and energetic workforce, along with living in one of Irelands finest Holiday Resorts.
- There is a lot to do outside work such as windsurfing, sailing, horse riding, golf or even swim with Dingle’s famous Dolphin Fungi.
- Or simply unwind with some friends and become immersed in the traditional Irish music and culture, or even try your hand at the language!
- We appreciate how much people need to relax when off duty, thus we offer staff membership at our luxurious Leisure Club, at minimal cost.
- As well as being committed to providing excellent service and creating wonderful memories for our guests, we here at the Dingle Skellig Hotel are dedicated to helping, supporting and encouraging our staff. Through the employment policies that we utilize, we also encourage cultural diversity.
- We recognise staff who wish to progress within the industry, and we endeavour to provide staff with every opportunity for advancement and promotion.
- We encourage in-house promotion where possible, which is so central to the large amount of repeat business we generate, as it provides continuity for guests in seeing the same friendly faces year after year.
- The commitment by management in providing a high quality service through the care and dedication of our friendly professional team, allows us to create a special experience for all our guests here at the Dingle Skellig Hotel.