Planning from Afar
A Dingle wedding is a unique experience and we are experts in helping you to plan your wedding from afar. We have welcomed many couples living in all corners of the world through the years and our experience will guarantee you ease of booking every aspect of your wedding weekend.
Our experienced team will assist you every step of the way. We offer couples planning guidance from afar including-
- Telephone consultations or Facetime meetings to see our venue for yourself.
- Email correspondence taking into consideration your time zone.
- Detailed information on access to Dingle, including airports, public transport and private transport links.
- Guidance on local accommodation from self-catering to guest houses and including preferential rates in our sister hotel Dingle Benners Hotel.
- Extensive supplier lists on photographers, bands, florists and all other wedding vendors.
- Credit Card payment options over the phone.
- Recommend top things to do and local knowledge of the best day trips in the area.
- Tidal Times to co-ordinate your wedding photography
- Advice on Irish legal requirements
- Contact details for celebrants, humanists and the local registrar.
Dingle is a dream destination for wedding celebrations with easy access and home to some of the most break taking scenery in Ireland. National Geographic has described it as ‘The most beautiful place on Earth’. The area will allow your guests to extend their vacation in an area of unrivalled natural beauty.
Dingle is one of Ireland’s largest Gaeltacht town where you will be surrounded by locals speaking in the tongue of ‘Old Ireland’. Surrounded by Culture and Tradition your wedding celebrations will be an authentic Irish experience. Your guests will also enjoy breath-taking views of Dingle Bay from our Skellig Suite and may even catch a glimpse of Fungi, the Dingle Dolphin, Dingle’s most famous personality, in the waters around the hotel.
If you would like more information on planning your Dingle wedding please email us on email@example.com